Cardi B's Boyfriend proposes to her on stage during concert in Philadelphia and his baby mama reacts (PHOTOS)

Cardi B is engaged.
Bling: The rapper shoed off her enormous new ringWhirlwind: The couple have been dating since earlier this year, during that time denying both engagement and split rumors
The rapper said yes to boyfriend Offset after he proposed on stage on Friday night.
The duo were performing to a packed crowd at Power 99's Powerhouse in Philadelphia when he popped the question.
Gushing: 'Thank you for seeing the potential in me since you met me. For giving me advice molding me and loving me,' she wrote
The 25-year-old clearly had no idea what was about to happen, as she screamed and flapped about the stage when the Migos' member dropped to one knee.
Fans screamed in approval as the couple hugged it out to seal the deal.
'Jesus Christ I’m so emotional, @offsetyrn I loveee you so much,' she declared on Instagram shortly afterward, showing off her enormous new ring.
Surprise! The duo were performing to a packed crowd at Power 99's Powerhouse in Philadelphia when he popped the question
Shocked: The 25-year-old clearly had no idea what was about to happen, as she screamed and flapped about the stage when the Migos' member dropped to one knee
She said yes: Fans screamed in approval as the couple hugged it out to seal the deal
In love: 'Jesus Christ I’m so emotional, @offsetyrn I loveee you so much,' she declared on Instagram shortly afterward
'Thank you for seeing the potential in me since you met me. For giving me advice molding me and loving me.

'Your such a amazing man to me your family, friends, kids and you are extremely talented,' she added. 'I can’t wait to spend FOREVAAAA with you.
She finished: 'Lets make a lot shmoney and love together.'
The couple have been dating since earlier this year, during that time denying both engagement and split rumors. 
One person who didn't immediately seem happy with the news was Offset's babymomma Oriel Jaime.
'Congrats to my son daddy and his step mother whom he have yet to meet,' she wrote on Instagram. 'Hopefully he at least get an invite to the wedding.
Congrats? One person who didn't immediately seem happy with the news was Offset's babymomma Oriel Jaime




Sweet? She made sure to add in a second lollipop emojied post: 'Furthest thing from bitter.'
She made sure to add in a second lollipop emojied post: 'Furthest thing from bitter.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog