PSG Complete Signing Of Zenit St Petersburg Midfielder Leandro Paredes

French giant, Paris Saint-Germain have announced the signing of Argentine international Leandro Paredes from Zenit St Petersburg in Russia.The 25-year-old has signed a four-and-a-half year deal with the club after completing a medical in Doha this week. The midfielder will wear the No 8 shirt at the Parc des Princes.

He told the club website: 'I'm very proud to be joining Paris Saint-Germain. 'After my previous experiences in Italy and Russia, I now have this fantastic opportunity, not only to discover a new league, but above all one to wear one the most prestigious club jerseys in the world.

'I'd like to thank the chairman and the coach for the confidence they have shown in me by signing me.

'We all know the extraordinary sporting dimension of Paris Saint-Germain, its players, and staff. I share the same high ambitions and I will do everything I can to give my club what it expects of me as a midfielder.

'I also look forward to the passionate atmosphere of the Parc des Princes, as I grew up with football fever in Argentina.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog