Tennis Legend, Rafa Nadal Reveals He Is Engaged To Girlfriend As They Plan To Get Married

Spanish Tennis legend, Rafa Nadal is engaged to girlfriend of 14 years Mery Perelló as it's claimed the couple are already set to get married after their secret engagement.According to Hello!, the couple are planning on tying the knot this autumn in Mallorca and have secretly been engaged for eight months.

Hello's sister publication HOLA! revealed that Spanish player Rafa, 32, proposed to Mery, 30, an insurance worker and business graduate back in May during a romantic trip to Rome.

It was added that the couple decided to keep the happy news private for the first eight months of their engagement.

In a previous interview, Nadal spoke about his desire to have children, saying he is a 'family guy'.

He said: 'I would love to have children, boys, girls… I’m a person who loves kids and I’m a family guy.

'But also I tell you that the reality is, the years keep passing, I would like to start to do all of this when my sporting life determines it.'

He told Essentially Sports, at the end of last year: 'I have a girlfriend too and I am not alone to take decisions.(sic)

'You have to suit situations you know. Having family? I don’t know, things are not easy to be predicted. At this age, I thought that I would have already been a former player and that I would have started a family.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog