" Nonso Aniche I was told said over his dead will Ihedioha give me any appointment "- Ugo Stevenson

Following the appointment of the new Executive Assistant on Entertainment; Hon. Chinonso Aniche, renowned Imo Musician; Ugo Stevenson popularly known as Nda Chineke 
(who was deemed by most as the favoured one for the post before His Excellency Governor Emeka Ihedioha, made his pick for the office), airs his mind...read what he wrote on his social media wall below: 

"I must not be the Governor's Aid on Entertainment.
So much calls,persisting calls,my phone kept on ringing."Have you heard"...many among the voices asked.
Then I went to Chibuike Onyeukwu wall, he is the Chief Press to the governor.
It seem he deliberately avioded breaking the news himself.
But the news remains a fact that governor Ihedioha has appointed someone as the Executive Assistant on Entertainment,
Mr Chinonso Aniche.
It was a battle taken too far, Nonso Aniche wanted to become an SSAE or EA on Entertainment, but all I wanted is to help Owerri Zone, and Rt.Hon.Emeka Ihedioha win the 2019 election under the platform of the People Democratic Party.
Chinonso Aniche considering I may be qualified and favoured for the now desperate portfolio started his intrigues, blackmail, scandals to realize his ambition.
He forwarded the opinion of some Imo State Based Artistes made on this medium requesting the governor to appoint me as the SSAE into the 2019 Inauguration Entertainment Sub- Committee to pollute the mind of the Imo born abroad based Entertainers against me.
They shared monies amongst themselves and carefully excluded me,it was hatred expressed to the power2.
They told the governor and all who cared that I shouldn't be made the SSAE. And Nonso Aniche I was told said over his dead will Ihedioha give me any appointment.
The irony of the desperation is but of the truth that Ugo Stevenson didn't set out for a political appointment when I joined the few of the other Imolites to challenge the iberiberizim administration.I wasn't sure of any gratitude when I joined the PDP State Campaign team.I never negotiated of any reward when Ihedioha asked me to gather the lot of the Imo Arts Community and the frustrating sacrifice made at hosting the Imo Unity Concert 2019 few days to elections.
But now I have learnt the art of politics, their witchcraft and their desperation.
Their blackmail and their scandals and I have taken the decision to reward all.
Ihedioha Ngwa nu.
#NkeIruKa"


He further spoke in a comment to a fan:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog