“Wizkid Constantly Beats Me & Leave Me With Bruises” – 3rd Baby Mama, Jada P Accuses Wizkid Of Domestic Violence

Wizkid’s 3rd baby mama who also doubles as his manager, Jada Pollock, has accused Wizkid of violently abusing her for years since they have been together.

The American citizen who is the mother of Zion, Wizkid’s 3rd child, took to her Instagram story to make the revelation. She revealed Wizkid constantly beats her and makes her feel like they are at war when they are together in the house.



““From today I and Ayo no longer work together. I’ve been in an abusive relationship with him for years covering for him time and time again. And I’m tired. Wiz continuously puts his hand on me, leaves me with bruises that I cover up from the world including my family and friends.

“It often feels like we are war in the same house. I have done all I can do to keep this all together but from today I let go. You can support someone as much as you can but at some point, you have to value yourself. I can’t raise my son in this kind of environment.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog