Plastic surgery addict; Ken Doll prepares to remove SIX of his ribs (PHOTOS)

Rodrigo Alves a.k.a Ken Doll is considering removing six of his ribs after visiting a surgeon in Milan.
 The 'Human Ken Doll' could be seen unbuttoning his shirt for a second opinion about removing six ribs
Accompanied by his surgeon Giacomo Urtis, Rodrigo could be seen unbuttoning his sheer lace shirt to reveal his rippling cosmetically enhanced abs.
Rodrigo revealed to The Sun Online that he was in Milan for a second opinion about removing six of his ribs.

He also had his facial fillers topped up while on the trip.
 Rodrigo is in Milan to take part in a TV show which is airing on Sunday
Rodrigo said: "In Italy, I had a second opinion about removing my ribs. Dr Urtis recommends only four to be removed - but I want six gone."

He also revealed that he would be filming a TV show while on his visit, adding: "I have a one-hour live slot on Sunday at a live prime TV show called Domenica Live in Italy, I speak five languages and that makes me a good communicator on European TV."
And despite warnings to only remove four of his ribs, Rodrigo has made up his mind that he WILL go for six.
He said: "In January, I return to LA to do another movie and also to remove six of my ribs.

"I'm not the most good looking guy, also I don’t have the conventional look - I didn't have 59 surgeries to look like an average Joe.

"I love my looks and it feels good to be an individual who represents freedom and equality.

"I regard myself as an angel someone without a sexuality - my sexual drive is low, I'm single and I'm not looking.
"There are reports online saying that I'm dating one of my plastic surgeons but that isn’t true at all.

"The perfect person for me should be the opposite, I could never date or live with someone that talks about plastic surgery and fashion all the time> The ideal person should be intelligent, simple but with good taste in life."

Earlier this year, Rodrigo says he visited India to film a Bollywood movie - where he plays a Danish prince.

He now hopes his movie and TV career will go from strength to strength.

The night before his consultation, the plastic surgery addict stepped out in an all-black outfit with a striking snake print blazer in the Italian fashion capital - and a glass of red wine in one hand.

Surgeon Giacomo went for a more laid-back look in jeans and a pale blue t-shirt, but topped off his look with a chic black furry jacket.

The Brazilian is holidaying in Italy after Rodrigo spent two weeks at a tea detox in India.

He said the recent visit to Delhi, saw him living off a diet of tea which he has now dubbed "life changing".

The 34-year-old, who has had more than £450,000 worth of cosmetic procedures, flew to Los Angeles last month for an initial consultation with his plastic surgeon as he prepares to get six ribs removed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog