PRINCEWHITE celebrates 1st EVER WORLD BILLIONAIRES DAY

The Iconic comedian/actor; Princewhite, has slated the 3rd of July as a day he set aside to celebrate Billionaires Worldwide.
He said, “My Billionaire Friends All over the world, I am happy to announce to you all that this year on Friday 3rd Of July, 2020, at exactly 6:21 am I will be celebrating the first-ever World Billionaires Day.
I have set aside this day as a momentous one to commemorate the laudable achievements of billionaires around the world, including my fellow billionaires in Nigeria. And in the spirit of goodwill, I have a number of spectacular activities planned for this day.
To start with, I personally will be going on Instagram Live with some of my fellow billionaires to discuss the current state of our affairs and how we are impacting the lives and economies of people in our world.
Also, we will be holding a special Billionaires Giveaway as our own unique way of giving back to the poor masses.
The highlight of this occasion will be a major announcement of a very progressive nature which is just an indication of the expansion of my billionaire empire. But enough talk. I would like you to prepare your mind for this wonderful day.
Coincidentally, I will also be celebrating my birthday on July 3rd so I urge you all to make yourselves available for the celebrations. I look forward to engaging with you all. Save the date and happy world billionaires day in advance my billionaire friends ✌️ LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN 💪
You get the point now? 😉 
@billionaireprincewhite 
#worldbillionairesday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog